Project Design and Management Seminar
Starts: Wednesday, 27 April, 2016 05:30am
Ends: Friday, 29 April, 2016 02:00pm
Asset Africa Institute, (www.assetafrica.co.ke), is pleased to announce the following seminar set to take place in April 2016 in Nairobi, Kenya.
By the end of the workshop, the participant should clearly demonstrate appreciation of each one of the following competencies:
- Correctly identify various sources of project funding and ways of accessing such funding
- Identify principles and processes of Project Design
- Create a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for a project
- Correctly apply a network diagram to display a Project Evaluation and Review Technique, (PERT) chart.
- Use the Critical Path Method (CPM), in the network diagram to ensure the correct project duration.
- Estimate and schedule project tasks.
- Apply resources to a project plan.
- Correctly identify the different personality types and learn how they affect project management.
- Apply time-tested tools and techniques to actual project management processes
- Correctly identify various communication channels during project implementation.
- Use a negotiation model to enhance common understanding, accountability and process ownership
Correctly identify effective project manager characteristics
Correctly identify the types and role of stakeholders and processes of stakeholder mapping
For more information regarding any of the above seminars, Contact:
Asset Africa Institute,
Trust Mansion Hse,
Tubman Road off Koinange Street
P.O. Box 12903 – 00100, Nairobi, Kenya
Phone: +254 -722 469454/720986965,
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com