Nigerian Security Solutions Conference
Starts: Monday, 14 December, 2015 03:00pm
Ends: Tuesday, 15 December, 2015 05:00pm
Public and private organisations are facing increasing threats to Insurgency, cyber terrorism/ crime, Disasters due to natural, human and economic causes etc. These bring additional responsibilities to the management and security managers of these organizations. Building capacity to espouse newer approaches to deal with these challenges is the best way out.
This international stakeholder conference presents a panacea to above named problems. Security stakeholders will brainstorm and proffer newer strategy that will be preventive and proactive in order to reduce vulnerabilities.
This event is designed to address the issues of preparedness and proactive security measures, bringing together security stakeholders to discuss contemporary security issues, and proffer solutions as a bid to complement government concerted efforts in tackling security challenges.
- All public and private sector organizations using e-Commerce, e-Banking, e-Payment, e-Government
- Security managers and operatives
- Law enforcement agencies
- Facility managers
- IT experts/information system professionals
- Agencies saddled with the responsibilities to control cyber crimes
- Agencies saddled with the responsibility of protecting critical infrastructure and national assets.
- Agencies saddled with the responsibilities of disaster management
- All organizations that are involved with collating biometric data for national development and
- Institutions of learning