Nascon X 2015
Tue, Aug 11 5:00PM - Fri, Aug 14 8:00PM
Ghana College of Physicians and Surgeons 54 Independence Ave , Ridge, Accra, Ghana.
We are excited to invite your organization to the upcoming National Sales Training, Conference and Exhibition - NASCON X 2015, which will be held in partnership with the Chartered Institute of Marketing, Ghana (CIMG), Daily Graphic & Multi Media Group, from the 11th – 14th August 2015 at the Ghana College of Physicians & Surgeons, Accra on the theme: “KEEP MARKETING; BUT START SELLING”– How to Align marketing with sales to achieve a cohesive revenue generating machinery.
NASCON X is a quarterly executed sales training event and an annual conference for Sales Employers, Sales Trainers, and Senior Managers in Sales & Marketing Management, Sales Operations and Sales Enablement.
Selling is the single most important part of any business. Think about it.
The product or service can be brilliant, the workers efficient, the delivery times have talented sales people out in the field, meeting people and making sales. Without sales the business will quickly cease to exist!
Training & Conference Speakers
A total of Eight Trainers & Inspiring Keynote Speakers with decades of sales experience are geared towards empowering the delegates to sell more, create lasting customer relationships that result in consistent sales and true customer loyalty.
To positively influence sales education and change how sales is perceived and practiced in Ghana, West Africa and the rest of Africa.
To engage businesses through quarterly
structured sales events with the ultimate objective of providing them with further and customized sales audit, training and consultancy.
The objective of this conference is to help sales teams of business organizations to gain cutting edge skills to succeed within today's rapidly changing selling environment by providing workable sales strategies from industry experts.
The objective of holding this conference is to advocate for the development, re-tooling and the re-branding of the sales profession in Ghana and also seek for the proper alignment of sales with marketing.
Who Should Attend
- CEOs, MDs, Business Owners, HR Managers and Consultants.
- Marketing Managers and Marketing Directors.
- Sales Managers and Directors, Senior Sales leaders.
- Sales Executives, Sales Operations leaders
- Account Managers, Territorial Managers, Business Development Managers.
- Development Professionals focused on Sales and Sales Management.
- Sales Support Professionals in HR, IT, Finance, Marketing, and Operations.
Why Delegates Should Attend?
- Improve your Sales Career.
- Networking- building your referral directory and your personal brand.
- Education-great speakers and peer to peer learning.
- Connect to the Nascon X Brand
- Be inspired.
- Build your business- This conference is all about you!!
- Get Ready for the Future.
Attendees to Nascon X will learn insights and best practices in how to:
- Align Sales with Marketing to Achieve Sales Targets.
- Improve the Sales Process by 30%.
- Use Social Media to drive Sales upwards by 30%
- Engage and Retain Customers.
- Use Sales Technology (CRM) to improve sales revenue and profits by 20%.
We hope you will find time within your busy schedule to attend the Executive Retreat for business owners as well as send your sales employees to experience Nascon X 2015.
For Early Bird Bookings and Partnership Opportunities Click Here, Call or Visit: ww.nasconx2015.com
0505870450 or 0577441049