Mentorpreneur Breakfast Conference 2016
8 months ago
Starts: Saturday, 25 June, 2016 08:00am
Ends: Saturday, 25 June, 2016 11:00am
MENTORPRENEUR BREAKFAST CONFERENCE
On the 25th of June 2016, all roads will be leading to the Environmental Protection Agency Auditorium for the ever awaiting Mentorpreneur Breakfast Conference to get ourselves equipped, developed and to be mentored.
This insightful mentorship program is a training which seeks to bring together accomplished business leaders and owners, key investors, corporate institutions, government agencies, young professionals, as well as graduates from the various tertiary institutions under one roof to address ways of breaking financial barriers. This knowledge sharing platform that will be established will provide the young participants with the requisite training needed to guide them in setting up their own businesses.
The event is being organized under the theme “Promoting Entrepreneurial Culture through Mentorship and Personal Development” it is in partnership with China-Ghana Graduate Association, and Tonaton.
Anyone who embraces this opportunity to be a participant will benefit from;
• Job Opportunities
• Mentor Capacity Training
• Business Setup Assistance
• Career Development
• Entrepreneurship Programs
This event is divided into sessions and each session has a facilitator.
Distinguished personalities who will facilitate the various Sessions include :
1. Mr. Danny E Mawuenvega (CEO of Dakoma Ventures Ltd, Visionary Entrepreneur, Life Coach & Team player with International Trade and Development)
2. Mr Michael Ohene Effah (Co.founder Lead Afrique Int.and Communication Consultant, Author, speaker and Trainer)
3. Patrick Otieku Boadu (Motivational Speaker, Author and finanacial consultant)
4. Shirley Obeng Adu (Head,Operations & Middle Office- Ecobank Capital)
5. Jennifer Antwi Asiedu (Facility Manager of Guiness Ghana Ltd)
6. Mrs Abena Asomaning Antwi ( A Business Advisory Consultant, Author, Social Entrepreneur, Human Right Advocate and founder of Angel Zoe Foundation (NGO)
7. Mrs Janet Asomaning, (HR Manager, Tonaton)
8. Mr. Yaw Frimpong Tenkorang (CEO Dream Enablers and motivatiional Speaker)
Breakfast and Lunch would be served to all participants.
On Saturday 25th June 2016, come along with your family and friends to abreast yourselves with Entrepreneurial culture in order to build an everlasting fence of financial security for your life.
For Ticket Reservation Call: 0200688521 or 0541851134.