Johannesburg South Africa Soulwinning Marathon
Starts: Sunday, 18 September, 2016 07:00am
Ends: Monday, 19 September, 2016 02:30pm
Pastor Steven L Anderson, Paul Wittenberger, and about 20 or so others from the US and Canada will be coming to Johannesburg and holding a soul-winning marathon on Sunday, September 18, 2016. We are going to be meeting at Running Waters Spur in Festival Mall for breakfast and fellowship from 9am-10am. We will then go soul-winning from 10:30am-12:30pm. From 1pm-2pm, we will have lunch at Wimpy in Festival Mall and prepare for another round of soul-winning from 2:30pm-4:30pm. Last of all, we will hold a church service at 7pm at Premier Hotel OR Tambo, where Pastor Anderson will preach.
If you've never been soul-winning before, NO PROBLEM! We will pair you up with someone who has.
If you are traveling from North America, contact Pastor Anderson for info on flights, schedule details, etc.
If you live in South Africa and would like to come, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you're coming and get more details.
It's going to be exciting! Don't miss it! Here's the schedule again
- Sunday Breakfast: 9am - 10am at Running Waters Spur in Festival Mall
- Morning round of soul-winning: 10:30am-12:30pm
- Sunday Lunch: 1pm - 2pm at at Wimpy in Festival Mall
- Afternoon round of soul-winning: 2:30pm-4:30pm
- 5:00pm-6:30pm Rest, relax, snack, and do some of the baptisms in hotel pool
- Evening service: 7pm at Premier Hotel OR Tambo
- More Baptisms after service
You can come for all or part of this event. See you there!