IIM Certificate Training - Improving your Information & Records Management Using Existing Tools
Starts: Thursday, 12 February, 2015 08:00am
Ends: Friday, 13 February, 2015 04:00pm
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
This course is targeted at records and information managers including those saddled with the responsibilities of managing information as part of their functions. The content is directed at helping organisations to improve information management within their organization without necessarily investing on new tools or at a minimal level of investment.
The course will expose attendees to different techniques in managing records and information. Lots of practical and hands-on sessions from this class:
• Techniques for running your RIM function better
• How to management records and information on budget
• Information management improvement programme
• Information management audit
• How to implement a RIM framework
and many more…
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Information Managers, Records Manager, Document Controllers/Managers, Secretaries, Records Clerks, Information Technicians, Compliance Officers, Information Officers, Archivists, including:
• New starters who need to gain an understanding of - need, benefits and method of records management process and procedures
• Members of project teams & RM Department who are involved in records and information management
• Any Organisation and Institutions seeking to train their staff on any aspect of records and information management in any department of their oragnisation.
• Professionals who seek to formalize and reinforce their knowledge in records and information management.
• Individuals who are looking for career change and prospects in the records and information management etc.
General: NGN 160,000
IIM Registered Members: NGN 70,000
To Register, please download training nomination form at: http://iim-africa.org/training/IIM_Training_Nomination_Form.pdf
Fill and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional details, please visit: http://iim-africa.org/certification.php?id=49
Registration ends on 20th January, 2014.