On behalf of the John A. Kufuor foundation and its supporting partners, we wish to formally introduce to you our fund raiser musical concert dubbed Giant’s unplugged Concert scheduled to come off on Saturday 7th December 2019.
This initiative forms part of our end of year plans and also plays a key role in our overall 80 for 80 fund raiser campaign which we began last year in aid of raising 80 million Ghana Cedi’s for the foundations projects which includes the construction of an ultra-modern center for leadership and governance at legon and subsequent investment into an Endowment fund to cater for:
- The Kufuor Scholars Program (KSP),
- The Kufuor Young Entrepreneurs Network, Annual lecture Series on Governance and Development,
- The Kufuor Election Observers Groups
- The Kufuor Prize for Best Community Leadership.
Aims for Concert.
Raise capital for the:
- Kufuor Scholars program and
- To facilitate the completion of the ultra-modern Leadership center in Legon.
- To Promote activities of the foundation.
This is the maiden edition of the event, however it has come to stay on the event calendar as the event is expected to grow over the years.
Event Partners are:
Ghana Standards Authority
Aegis Health Care