Financial Modeling Classroom Training in Nairobi
Starts: Saturday, 11 November, 2017 09:00am
Ends: Sunday, 12 November, 2017 05:00pm
Objective of the training:
The objective of the training is to teach the participants with the basic of MS Excel to create the financial model. On completion of the training, the participants will be able to demonstrate their skills by building financial models that are robust and provide the projections that are used to analyze the company from various parameters: operations, financing, investment and valuation.
What will you learn?
• Analyzing and valuing the firm from different standpoints: operations, financing, investment and valuation.
• Equity Evaluation and Advanced Excel
• Investments in early stages can be valued using Financial Model
• Case studies focusing on Private Equity and Venture Capital Investing
• Create your company’s own financial models and valuation
• 2 Days Intensive Classroom Training
• Contemporary Case Study Based Teaching
• One to One Interaction with the trainer
• Doubt Solving session by Expert even after the training
• Certificate of Participation
• Networking (Opportunity to meet professional from other fields)
• Practice Worksheet for excel