Engineering Opportunity Clinic
Thu, Mar 27. 9:00AM - 4:00PM
University Of Lagos Unilag Multi-Purpose Hall, Eyo Ita Crescent, Lagos, Nigeria
Recruitment, Economic Development and Nation Building: The Missing Potential in Nigerian Graduates
The clinic is aimed at achieving the following objectives:
- To enlighten graduating students on employability tips such as interview skills, communication skills among others
- Inform participants on the need to blaze their trail through entrepreneurship and talent development
- Creates a platform where participants can interact with the speakers thereby expressing their thoughts and fears
- Provides motivation for undergraduates towards academic excellence, skills acquisition and personal development.
- Facilitate graduate training programs offered by our participating organisation
- Show students the wide choice of careers available to encourage individual career ambitions, on both traditional and less traditional routes
- Serve as a medium for students to meet with the corporate society to know what is expected of them when they complete their degree programs
Check http://bit.ly/ulesclinic for more info
For further enquiries, you could visit us at our ULES Secretariat, opposite LG DesignLab, Faculty of Engineering, University of Lagos.
Ogayemi Tomisona(ULES President) - 08028916782, 08034409917
Sanni Abdulateef (ULES Treasurer) - 08080312772, 08089974854