Effective Proposal and Report Writing Skills
Starts: Monday, 26 January, 2015 05:30am
Ends: Friday, 30 January, 2015 01:00pm
Among the most common challenges that relief and development organizations face are to document effectively their activities and to develop highly salable project proposals for donor funding. These challenges have further resulted in limited capacity for resource mobilization among many organizations. Therefore, to bridge this capacity gap, IDEAL Public Health and Development Consultancy (IPHDC) has planned to conduct a training on Effective Proposal and Report Writing Skills in light of the current competitive funding environment.
1) To enhance the capacity of trainees to develop highly competitive project proposals for donor funded projects.
2) To improve the ability of trainees to generate and compile high quality technical reports.
3)To create a forum for practising project proposal development and report writing skills.
1) Introduction to resource mobilization principles & practices.
2) Basic proposal elements, proposal formats, and proposal summary.
3) Needs assessment, project design frameworks, problem statement, problem justification, project goals and objectives setting, project output and outcomes, project strategy and approaches, and Project implementation planning.
4) Monitoring and evaluation framework and plan, organizational frameworks.
5) Elements of a good budget.
6) Key elements of technical reporting.
Project managers, officers, assistants
Exploratory learning, small group discussions, plenary brainstorming, facilitator input and case studies.
Language of instruction
The training cost is US$ 600 and it will cover the tuition fees, learning materials, meals and refreshments at the training venue.
Accommodation will be arranged upon request. However, the charges will be borne by the individual participant.
Applicants should complete our online application form and submit it by Wednesday, 21st January 2015.