DreamTrip- Nairobi, Nairobi Area, Kenya
Thu, Sep 17 12:00PM - Sun, Sep 20 8:00AM
Masai Mara Sopa Lodge Masai Mara National Park Narok, Kenya
ABOUT YOUR TRIP
Kenya’s Maasai Mara National Reserve is a zoo without cages. There’s nothing standing in between you and a really good time as you ramble through the African bush watching hippos swim, giraffes pose and lions prowl. This 900-square-foot reservation is jam-packed with birds, reptiles, big game and wild terrain.
This adrenaline-pumping DreamTrip sends you on a three-day safari. You’ll be placed right in the middle of migration season where thousands of wildlife attempt to safely cross the Mara River to the reserve.
• 4 days and 3 nights at Masai Mara Sopa Lodge, Masai Mara Sopa Lodge, Rift Valley, Kenya.
• Price is per person and based on 2 adults per room.
• Featuring standard guest cottage accommodations with one king or two twin beds, mosquito nets, in-room safe, en suite baths and sheltered verandas.
• See itinerary for meals included.
• Three-day photo safari.
• Your trip includes 2 airport transfers:
→ September 17, timing based on arrival: From Jomo Kenyatta International Airport to hotel.
→ September 20, timing based on departure: From hotel to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
• To take advantage of round-trip airport transfers, you must provide your flight information to the DreamTrips Specialist no later than August 20. These transfers are available only for the airport(s) and dates listed above. Transfers will not be offered if the flight information is not received by the deadline and transfers at any other time will incur a separate charge. Do not email flight information to the DreamTrips Specialist.
• A host will be provided when 20 adults have been booked.
• If a hosted trip, a welcome check-in on the day of arrival and welcome reception will be provided to members and their guests.
• Air transportation is not included. The closest commercial airport is Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (NBO).
For any questions regarding this trip, contact the DreamTrips Specialist at DreamTrips@rovia.com.
Check-in: 3 p.m. Check-out: 11 a.m.
Built on the Maasai Mara Game Reserve, Masai Mara Sopa Lounge is located on the Oloolaimutia Hills and offers gorgeous views of land as far as the eye can see.
The lodge features authentic round house design in all the buildings which line the hills. A swimming pool, gift shop and handicraft market are all available on property, but the real draw of this lodge is the immediate access to the Game Reserve, which can be reached from virtually anywhere within the lodge.
The warm ambiance of the large, circular lounge invites you to relax for afternoon tea, and the ample accommodations beckon you to rest up for a busy tomorrow.
Masai Mara Sopa Lodge