DIGITAL CHURCH 2017
Starts: Thursday, 5 October, 2017 08:00am
Ends: Thursday, 5 October, 2017 10:00am
Do you want to learn how Churches or Ministries can use digital innovations and technology to reach more people and make impact?
Get enlightened and empowered with digital innovations, strategies and solutions you can use to grow your ministry, engage your team, manage your members, and spread the gospel. Receive practical insights and lessons from the leading digital and design industry leaders from USA, Nigeria and Ghana.
Thursday, 5th October, 2017
Swiss Spirit Alisa Hotel, North Ridge, Accra
Ghs250 only (Group discount available)
Digital Pastor Session: 8:00am - 10:00am (Free - Invitation Only)
Summit Session: 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Matt Morris, USA
- Ugochukwu Ezeagwula, Nigeria
- Kristianne Osei
- Maximus Ametorgoh
- Nana K Duah
- Bernard Clive
- Stephen Boadi
Content Areas: Digital Pastor/Church, Social Media, Mobile Marketing, Podcasting, E-Publishing, Church Management Software, E-Commerce & Online Payments, Content Marketing, Live Broadcasting and Projection, and Digital Media Department.
Participants will learn how to:
- Promote Church activities and events using Digital Marketing channels.
- Manage various departments of the Church or Organizations.
- Use Digital Marketing channels effectively as a Pastor, Church Leader or Church Worker.
- Effectively manage all the online assets of their Churches or Organizations.
- Use Church Management software to manage members and departments.
- Use or integrate online payment and e-commerce into online platforms.
- Broadcast Church activities and events live on their Social Media accounts, websites and other online platforms.
- Develop Digital Marketing strategy for major online platforms to promote Church, manage members and reach their targets.
- Select the right gadgets, software, applications or solutions to use to manage various activities and departments of the Church.
Event partners: Sunny88.7FM, Asoriba, SlydePay, Web Bakers, Nsano, Egotickets, BrandTrendz and Apt Communications
To register, call or WhatsApp: 0244767801 . 0264887887
Empower your ministry with digital innovations!
Digital Church 2017 is powered by www.AudioRhema.com , sponsored by Vodafone and managed by PopOut.