Certificate in Customer Service Excellence ( 2 Days )
Starts: Wednesday, 7 May, 2014 08:00am
Ends: Wednesday, 14 May, 2014 06:00pm
The course covers recognising good and bad client service behaviours,
and creating effective approaches to dealing with different people. This is a client
service module where the client can either be external or internal. The module is based on
the experiences of the participants and provides practical ideas for their situations.
- Introduction and objectives
- Good & Bad service experiences
- Factors influencing client service
- Understanding others
- Making sense of difficult situations
- Handling difficult situations / people
- Developing assertion skills
- Dealing with clients & managing expectations
- Understanding the underlying customer perceptions
- Giving great service when you can’t give them what they want!
- Practice sessions & business scenarios
- Summary of workshop
- Personal actions
What You Will Learn:
By the end of the workshop participants will have;
- Been reminded of the potential impact of client and colleague interaction at every
- Gained ideas on the processes and skills involved, in how they could improve working
with clients and colleagues
- Developed a personal action plan
Who Should Attend:
This course is suitable for senior sales professionals and account
managers, who operate in an environment where the demands and challenges are high
and where the quality of client relationships is vital.
There is no prerequisite for this course. It functions as a stand-alone
Pre Workshop Task
Participants are required to discuss with their line manager the specific challenges they
find in client relations.
Participants are provided with Soft copies of lecture materials.