As the workforce of the future is rapidly changing, and unemployment rate on the high, the employment landscape has become very competitive. Many young graduates will remain unemployed because they lack simple employability skills. You can be different. Nevertheless; you must be strategically positioned and equipped with the right soft skills to help you stand out from the rest and easily transition from University to paid employment or entrepreneurship.
- Personal Branding: How to write outstanding CVs, Cover letters and LinkedIn profile.
- Creating a winning first impression.
- How to prepare for and ace any job interview, pitch or grant competition.
- Developing employability skills: Advance communication skills, Negotiation, emotional intelligence & critical thinking.
Our facilitators are HR experts that have been carefully selected from different professional industries in Ghana. Bank Of Ghana, Nestle, Society of Engineers Etc.
Who can attend?
- Fresh graduates
- University students preparing for job/internship opportunities
- Employees trying to switch career paths
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- On the spot job interviews and job offers for first 10 people to register
- Free career mentoring with top executives in Ghana
- Free CV review for first 10 registrants
- Free networking session with business executives
- Join a closed community of active young executives in Ghana
Date: March 21st- 2020
Venue: Airport West Hotel
Time: 9:00am - 3pm
Fee: 150ghc (Lunch & certificate inclusive)
LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE