Back To School - The September Sale
Starts: Saturday, 6 September, 2014 11:00am
Ends: Saturday, 6 September, 2014 03:00pm
Calling all Kampala womenfolk! Our next pop up sale of secondhand clothing and accessories takes place on Saturday 6th September from 2-6pm around the pool at Red Chilli Hideaway in Butabika.
So come join us for clothes & cocktails - there will be a signature FashionCorps cocktail or mocktail free for all shoppers as always. In addition we will have:
- Six rails of fabulous fashion - all painstakingly unearthed from the depths of Owino market, laundered and pressed for your browsing delectation.
- Sizes from 0 to 24: a style for every shape
- A table full of shoes, bags, belts and scarves. So no excuse not to accessorise your new outfit.
- The sale rail: how we worship at it's slightly rickety feet. All items 5k or 10k.
- The bargain bin: a new addition to the FashionCorps family to help us turn over more stock to get cool new stuff onto the rails. All items 2k.
And if you fancy staying on and making an afternoon/evening of it, Red Chilli have kindly offered all FashionCorps customers half price off pool use for the day - making it just 5,000 Ush - and have very reasonably priced food and drink available on site.
Finally, it's worth mentioning that we donate a third of our profits to charity after every sale - because we're a bit soft that way.
Join the event so you can stay up to date with venue directions, preview albums of the new collection, and more.