A THREE (3) DAYS WORKSHOP ON SOURCING FOR GRANTS FUNDING AND PROPOSAL WRITING
Fri, May 26 9:00AM - Sun, May 28 4:00PM
Silicon Hotel Silicon Hotel, Kentinkrono
BS Africa Limited
Executive Development Series
Nomination Form – Sourcing for Donor Grants Funding for Projects
- Our Goal
We aim at building the capacities of charitable organizations (including non-governmental organizations and faith-based organizations), business associations and civil society organizations, training and academic institutions, local government and quasi-government (and all parastatals), trade unions and allied groups/bodies in accessing funding and grants, fellowships, awards, rewards, etc. so you can do more in achieving your goals.
- Objective of the Training
BS Africa Limited is not a donor and do not provide funding for projects. What we do is to assist you in accessing from donor databases around the world of sources of funding for any project you may have or want to embark on. The training is comprehensive and very practical with you selecting funding sources from our databases and we guiding you through all the processes and procedures to access those funds.
- Methodology for the Training
The training is all practical and starts with you coming with project(s) ideas you may have. We will then fine-tune it and provide funding source(s) for your project idea. So definitely come with a project idea. It will involve a lot of group work and practical exercises to point you in the right direction.
- Expected Benefits
- Linked to the global database of funding sources of donors where you will receive upcoming funding alerts regularly, ongoing funding opportunities, guidance to access them, sample proposals and proposal templates, comprehensive proposal writing skills and many more;
- Enroll participating organizations and individuals onto the global database of donor funds, grants and charitable support for funding, support and regular updates;
- Practical guide and assistance, in accessing those funding sources including (but not limited to) proposal writing, follow-ups, grant implementations, reporting, monitoring and evaluation;
- Regular updates and refresher programmes in other areas of charitable and or project activities including accounting and auditing, web development, monitoring and evaluation, international conferences, and many more.
Please complete the Nomination Form on the following pages and return the completed form together with the full payment of participation fees to:
BS Africa Limited
Tel: +233(0)202237853 / +233(0)542 770 818 +233 (0)20 522 0810 or +233 (0) 55369 5857
Terms and Conditions Apply